With the growth in popularity of 4x.fm, we have seen a spike in fraudulent activity targeted at our customers. The most recent one occurred in India.
We are thankful to our clients who diligently report fake websites, phone numbers, and accounts. On our part, we’re doing our best to take these down.
Unfortunately, new scamming strategies appear every day, and to help you stay safe from them, we’ve gathered a security checklist. It will allow you to spot scammers and make your trading safer.
Watch for these warning signs:
• It would be best if you always verified that you’re visiting the correct URL “4x.fm” and that there are no typos or unusual characters in the URL. The easiest way to avoid this is to bookmark the website / install the trading platforms on your desktop or mobile and avoid entering the URL manually.
• When you see the 4x.fm logo online, double-check the domain name and the direct link to the logo. Always assume that fraudsters will be using some version of the 4x.fm brand name on their website to try and trick you.
• All your payments with us must be processed through your Personal Area on our official website or via our official email domain “[email protected]”. If someone asks you to send payments through other means or channels, like messenger apps or personal transfers, this is most likely a scam. Don’t hesitate to report such a person to our Customer Support.
• Don’t give away your personal details to someone you don’t fully trust. If anyone writes to you asking for your account, bank details, or credit card, that is most likely a scam attempt. All your data is secure with us until it is within your personal account.
• Be careful when on social media and fake telegram groups. Here are our official social media accounts: Twitter, YouTube, Medium, and the 4x.fm website. Unfortunately, multiple fake profiles appear daily, so your vigilance is the first step to your security. On our side, we′re doing everything we can to take legal action against any impostors and scammers.
If you have any suspicions concerning the legitimacy of the 4x.fm website or one of the representatives, please write to us / call us directly, and we will help you establish whether the source is affiliated with us. Together we can make your investment and trading journey much safer.
Please be careful and keep on reporting suspicious websites and accounts!